These Pets Have Been Reported Lost/Missing
These pets have been reported as lost and reflect lost reports filed by community members. If your animal has made it home, please notify our front office at 808-877-3680.
Here are the steps to take if you’ve found a pet:
- File a “Found” report
- Call Humane Enforcement officers (808-877-3680 ext. 222) and notify them you have found an animal.
- Is the animal safe in your custody? Hold onto it!
- Take a look at our ‘Lost Animals’ listings below. If you see that the animal has been reported lost, call (808) 877-3680 ext. 3 so we can help coordinate their return.
- Post a “Found” ad in the Craig’s List Lost and Found Pet section and Missing Pets of Maui AND upload the pet’s photo to PetcoLoveLost.com
- Walk to neighbors’ houses and ask if the animal belongs to them.
- Post ‘Found’ fliers around the neighborhood