Mahalo for choosing to adopt a shelter animal!
- Learn about our Adoption Process, rates and current specials.
- View available animals listed on this page to identify a pet that you are interested in adding to your ohana.
- Visit the shelter to meet the animals currently available for adoption, no appointment necessary.
- Pets in foster homes are reflected with a blue “Foster Home” banner. If you are interested in meeting a pet in foster, please call (808) 877-3680 ext. 3 to ensure the animal will be here for your visit.
- At-Risk animals are reflected with a red “At-Risk” banner. At-Risk for euthanasia may include behavioral issues, mental suffering and/or extensive and ongoing chronic medical issues that affect quality of life. Our current at-risk list is building every day
In addition to viewing the animals available for ADOPTION at Maui Humane Society, you can also see what animals are available for REHOMING through the Maui community. Click the Rehome button to contact private pet owners needing to rehome their pets. (Note, these animals in need of rehoming will not be viewable below).