Look here for your lost/missing pet!
These animals are NOT FOR ADOPTION. They have either been found by a community member or arrived at the shelter as a stray animal. If your animal has been lost and someone has found it, this is the place to look for your pet.
Here are the first steps if you’ve lost your pet:
1) File a Lost Report – It may take up to 24-48 hours to appear on the website
2) Walk around the neighborhood + speak to neighbors. Put out food/water/article of clothing.
3) Upload the pet’s photo to PetcoLoveLost.com
4) Post on social media + groups like Missing Pets of Maui
5) Post lost signs in the neighborhood
We do not place adoption holds on FOUND animals. Please visit our adoption page for a list of available pets for adoption.